Fatal Possession

Group Leader
How are the laws in China regarding depictions of homosexuality? Didn’t Old Xian get in trouble for this? Is it different for yuri works or is a series like censored to please the authorities?

Dex-chan lover
Because this story comes from the PRC, it will be deemed necessary for
the vigilante killer herself to die.
Don't moan when that happens; just give the story a rating of 1.

Dex-chan lover
@teriguu

The law, as such, gives authorities considerable latitude. While depiction of homosexual relationships is not illegal, the authorities have the legal prerogative to suppress pretty much anything, and they have generally been suppressing such depiction.

@Oeconomist I feel like this series would deserve more than a one since the scans worked hard to scanlate this. And plus, we should judge this manhua on its content and not its origin. I'm looking forward to the story!

Dex-chan lover
@immaheadout
the scans worked hard to scanlate this
We're not rating scanlations as such. (If we were, then many series scanlated by SteamedBunInvasion would only get a 2 or 3, regardless of how good the original work.)
we should judge this manhua on its content and not its origin
Which is one of the reasons why we shouldn't excuse crap stories for being crap in order to conform to the demands of a social order. If an author cannot write a good story, then he or she shouldn't write one at all.

Group Leader
@oeconomist Translator here! I won't spoil the story, but if you want the gist of how it ends, you can glance over the raws at http://manhua.weibo.com/c/70357 - it's free to read and complete, so you can determine if it'll be a waste of your time to read the scans.

@Oeconomist omg I just checked that group and damn that just opened up a new world for me.
I still think everyone deserves the right to create. We as readers might just have different opinions that's all.

Aggregator gang
It is weird is f, but whatever. Yuri is always appreciated.

This manga is everything that I want in a yuri. Its a tasty little snack, but Im a hungry man and I want moreee.

Dex-chan lover
Its just me or there have been A LOT of yuri manhua series lately?

So disturbing it made my stomach churn... I read all that's available but no way am I finishing it DROPPED

I just read the Chinese raw, and I'll just say this is one of my favorite yuri manhua ever. However if you don't like blood you should drop it, still for me definitely 10/10. ending is (not really a spoiler, but shows if it is good or bad)
very satisfying, made me have a stupid grin.

Dex-chan lover
I'll trust the positive comments below.so imma gonna read this until the end.to know how shit will ends.
I just hope there is no NTR involve.*_*

Users who are viewing this thread