Fate/EXTRA - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Clown and the Monster

Dex-chan lover
+Nero defeat Vlad without using her NP.

+Run Ru has one of the darkest backstory in Nasuverse.

+I like how Hakuno and Nero relationship develops. One of the best master - servant pair which highlights how good Extra is handling that.

+Nero is hot.

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, this depiction of it is actually lighter than the original game, in which there's no hint that she is deluded about what happened to her child, and she really did eat them.
Well, I'd like to think that as a soft retcon. Basically to recontextual her action to gives Run ru more sympathy.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'd like to think that as a soft retcon. Basically to recontextual her action to gives Run ru more sympathy.
It probably is, and I've heard that Berserker!Vlad, in appearances in FGO, has indicated that he is unsure what really happened, possibly in reference to this. I wonder what will happen in the updated version of Extra.

Dex-chan lover
It probably is, and I've heard that Berserker!Vlad, in appearances in FGO, has indicated that he is unsure what really happened, possibly in reference to this. I wonder what will happen in the updated version of Extra.
I looked into it and the closest I got was this

051bb07627bd5ad2ae61e91f3e06892812007cd7.jpg

But yeah I hope ExRecord explore more the characters. The thing with Extra is that it has a really great potential but diminished due to the limitations back then.

Dex-chan lover
It is a soft retcon... or translation issue since EXTRA's localization was pretty bad.

Not on berserker Vlad but EXTRA Vlad states in his Interlude that Runrun never ate people and that she went mad after losing the baby from stillbirth. He doesn't have proper memory of what happened back in EXTRA but love for her and hate towards Elizabeth marked him.

A big irony since while she is a cannibal clown, she still refused to side with BB as she saw her intended world horrible. Vlad's beliefs that she was a good person were right... and Elizabeth that took his place in CCC backstabbed her and sided with BB instead.

Dex-chan lover
It is a soft retcon... or translation issue since EXTRA's localization was pretty bad.

Not on berserker Vlad but EXTRA Vlad states in his Interlude that Runrun never ate people and that she went mad after losing the baby from stillbirth. He doesn't have proper memory of what happened back in EXTRA but love for her and hate towards Elizabeth marked him.

A big irony since while she is a cannibal clown, she still refused to side with BB as she saw her intended world horrible. Vlad's beliefs that she was a good person were right... and Elizabeth that took his place in CCC backstabbed her and sided with BB instead.
BB world sounds really bad if even Run Ru wants no part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread