Fate/Grand Order - Daily Chaldea (Doujinshi) - Ch. 2339 - Power of Love

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
2,663
I'm not really well verse entirely in the fate series but I've noticed there's a connection between him and her... what's up?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 22, 2023
Messages
572
I'm not really well verse entirely in the fate series but I've noticed there's a connection between him and her... what's up?
They're both from Fate/hollow ataraxia, at the most basic connection.
He's Angra Mainyu, All the World's Evils, the corrupting mud inside of the Greater Grail, and the main antagonist of that one, and on top of that he's taking the form of Shirou Emiya who Karen is familiar with. He's aiding Chaldea because without the Greater Grail he's actually pretty harmless (he's the only 0-Star Servant and honestly he's kinda usless) and he doesn't actually hate Humanity.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
2,663
They're both from Fate/hollow ataraxia, at the most basic connection.
He's Angra Mainyu, All the World's Evils, the corrupting mud inside of the Greater Grail, and the main antagonist of that one, and on top of that he's taking the form of Shirou Emiya who Karen is familiar with. He's aiding Chaldea because without the Greater Grail he's actually pretty harmless (he's the only 0-Star Servant and honestly he's kinda usless) and he doesn't actually hate Humanity.
Well, I know who exactly Angra Mainyu is... Caren is what Idk DX
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 22, 2023
Messages
572
Well, I know who exactly Angra Mainyu is... Caren is what Idk DX
She's a PseudoServant, aka a Divinity possessing a human so they can be summoned as a Servant in order to help Chaldea, and they can only do so with humans they are similar to (It gets a little funky with Senji Muramasa possessing Shirou, but his swordsmithing is too good to be contained by mere Ghost Liners, I guess).
Amor's human vessel Caren Hortensia is Kirei Kotomine's daughter. Make of that what you will.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top