Fate/Grand Order From Lostbelt - Vol. 6 Ch. 31.5 - Finale + Volume 6 Extras

Double-page supporter
The party was a dream that will never come true, but it was still beautiful nonetheless.....

Thanks for the translation of this amazing series!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation, and all the hardwork put into this whole seriesthumbs up

Dex-chan lover
Tlaloc and Kuku are so pretty!

Seeing all of the Crypters interact with Servants and various Chaldea Servants in the background was quite fun.

Dex-chan lover
Considering what happened to the crypters after the lost belt, this series feels really sad eventhough some of it should be fun like this chapter. Nevertheless, Thank you for translating it.

Dex-chan lover
God...Wodime makes me so sad. He loved them all so much-he loved humanity so much-but he didn't quite understand any of them. And yet, he spent so long-saving the world seven times over. losing them, only to wake up to meet them again-without any knowledge of the simulated worlds he lived through. He couldn't let himself be the weirdo he really was, couldn't relax...
Out of all of them, I wish he'd gotten to just live a regular life.
Fuck, man, imagine the Crypters just living out a slice of life manga.

MORAAAAAA i need MOREEEEEE...but its kinda sad that series in fact is a fan fiction, yet GOATed manga and series (Barghest and Daybit chapters my fav, Vortigern x Castoria just CINEMA, and all i want for full happines in life is just a bit of MY BOY Woodwose...). W for author, W for translators, W for Fate fans)

IXI

I loved this series so much. What a beautiful bittersweet ending. Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread