Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 73.1 - With Just That Swing

Dex-chan lover
Wow this moment will be epic in the movie that the conclusion of this arc will inevitably spawn. I hope silver link & the anime production committee isn't sitting on this and hashing out all the fine details to get the ball rolling once this chapter of the manga finally does end. Thanks for the scanlation

Fed-Kun's army
A few chapters ago I pulled out my Pepe Silvia string board for the Nasuverse metaphysics that could save Sakura and here comes Hiroyama with "Nah Shirou just finds her heart lmao." Don't I feel like a fool.
Almost seems like Sakura straight up sent her heart into Imaginary Numbers Space before it was taken by Shinji. This definitely wouldn't be the first place such a thing would happen in TYPE-MOON (ie. Lord El-Melloi II Case Files)

Double-page supporter
Almost seems like Sakura straight up sent her heart into Imaginary Numbers Space before it was taken by Shinji. This definitely wouldn't be the first place such a thing would happen in TYPE-MOON (ie. Lord El-Melloi II Case Files)
Iirc it was olgamarie's secretary right? But she ended up dead isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
Prisma just keeps peaking

I feel like he will carve out the heart of the fleeing bastard
That's my guess. Everyone else is targeting the "lump of meat", so he'll go for the real Darius.

Well, you see, people die when they are killed and in the secretary's case, she set up somewhere for her head to go AFTER she was killed from having it chopped off so she died. But if Sakura did it BEFORE she died then that's a different story because that means she wasn't killed. Y'know, Fate and all that.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Yeah she was dead, but before the head returned to reality, it was still alive as Imaginary Numbers Space is unaffected by space and time. I believe it would be the only way for her to even return back to alive at this point. Don't know about Shirou's condition once he leaves INS though cause he's still on the verge of collapse.

Dex-chan lover
Woo yeah! fuck him up boys!

Kinda concerning they're chipping away at Miyu's lifespan though...and did only Sakura make it out of imaginary space, since miyuverse!Shirou seems to be dying from overuse of his powers?

Users who are viewing this thread