Fate/Type Redline - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Fed-Kun's army
As I'm sure you already know, 20 pages a chapter is pretty normal, 70ish for the first chapter was just to get the series going. Basically an extra long pilot episode to kick off a series. 50-70 pages every chapter would be kinda insane, especially the work load for the staff. Though I definitely agree that this would be a fun series to just binge through, since the pace of a single chapter at a time is a bit difficult.

Anyhow though, thanks for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
@bananashiki Ah, I still think 20 pages every 3 weeks is okay, though maybe 30 would be nice. Mainly though, it's at least more time to plan out the story, and make the art super good. Which so far I think the art is great.

here i thought avalon was an "ultra-rare" catalyst hidden by morgan la fay buts its actually sold like cabbages for every grail war.

Dex-chan lover
>Translation is out already

H-hayai.

But damn Nobu really gives different impression compared how she usually portrayed.

@Saybah Yeah, with her usually being portrayed in a comedic manner we tend to forget her Tenka Fubu and the fact that she burned alive and killed more than ten thousands people including women, children and the elderly on Mt.Hiei.

Dex-chan lover
So, this is how Nobu and Okita met? or is this just an alternate timeline kind of thing? I haven't played Guda Guda 3 in fgo yet so I'm not really sure. Also, wanna know if this is canon at all

Fed-Kun's army
I hope we get to see an event in FGO where we fight Nazi mages and servant Hitler.

Also, badass villain Nobu is pretty hot~♡

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was short, I WANT MORE WAGA MAOU GODDAMIT!!

@Ddog123 while the characters are the same, this isn't connected to the Gudaguda event.
Think of this as Fate/Stay Night UBW while Gudaguda is Carnival Phantasm

As for canon, well.. Fate's "Canon" is all over the place, just think of this as another universe in the same franchise.

39c.jpg

Seeing serious Okita and evil Nobu is so weird lol. I just can't take them seriously after FGO

Users who are viewing this thread