Fate/Type Redline - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Fed-Kun's army
nice visual stuff and such but ... why waste a command Seal for such an order ?_? it mean its not like she would let him go if he just told her to kill him.

Dex-chan lover
NANJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can't wait for next chapter to see Assassin get his shit kicked in in full.

Fed-Kun's army
okitan is angry enough because damn musashi stole her strengthening upgrade

I really hope Izou isn't dead yet. Part of it is because he's one of my favorites but also because I think it's too early for ANY servant to die. Usually we would have met all 7 master/ servant pairs had several servant battles and be close to halfway done by the time the first servant dies. If Izou dies by chapter 6-8 then that makes me feel like this story will be a lot shorter than usual. All of that said the artwork is amazing and it's great to see the GudaGuda characters in a less comedic setting.

@Cerberusyuri it's actually the "proper" way to use command seals. When both the Master and the Servant want the same goal and the order is like this, it gives the Servant a power boost.

Dex-chan lover
Servants gain knowledge of the era they are in, but MC here pulled a progamer move by bringing up something from the future to fuck with Izou, the absolute madman.

Dex-chan lover
@Cerberusyuri

It was not a waste. Command spells are basically "nitro fuel" for Servants. They can be used to manifest the Servant at Master's location instantly, or bend the Servant's will. In this and several other cases, they can and were used as temporary power up, a boost in mana for specific action. "Kill that person" is very specific, and short in duration (immediate future/current fight) so it boosted her power greatly, enough to let her instantly move behind him and focus his attention on her and defend himself.

There were plenty of "wasted" command seals in the past though, most notorious one being Tohsaka using her command on Archer to "enforce obedience" which resulted in him being a bit more cooperative, but overall still capable of defiance and rejecting her commands as the seal's power was spread out and weakened by a very unspecific in duration and terms command.

Dex-chan lover
I still curious about how her noble phantasm work, next chapter maybe.

what can I say, now he is behind the wall, there is no animal more dangerous than a man than nothing to lose! command spells have been used like this three times and when it happened it's pains! Modred against Semirada and they practically saw the results Modred went into beseker to the point of tearing one of Tiam's sons to pieces! here or another suspicious servant intervenes to laugh or lancer or I see it hard for the assasin because they are both of the same era, but while he does not recognize her (he only knows that he is one of the wolf of malibu!), she knows who and he therefore he knows his techniques! is in a duel and a huge disadvantage!

Dex-chan lover
I doubt Izou is kicking the bucket just yet but at the same time if he doesn't his Settlement Sword NP is going to be a real hassle to deal with since he can copy sword techniques, though Okita's NP being counted as a Mystic Sword technique means he can't copy it.
Should be a good fight either way.

Dex-chan lover
He's an Assassin though. If there's anything that I learnt from all the Fateverse, is that Assassins never truly die until the end.

Users who are viewing this thread