Fate/Type Redline - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.1

I saw some comments for earlier chapters and wanted to let people know that the Not!Shinji's attitude, and by extension the Japanese zeitgeist as portrayed, is pretty accurate and this fanaticism is commonly portrayed by media in regards to this historical period. I recommend watching Joker Game for more.

hope shinji gets knocked down a few pegs by nobu. trying to use nobu like a pawn???? the audacity

Dex-chan lover
>By the way, isn't she absolutely beautiful.

Yep, that's Koha-Ace alright. Cute Okitas, cute granny, sociopathic seaweed.

Double-page supporter
The layers of conspiracy seen here can only be compared to a mille-feuille, now im hungry

Dex-chan lover
You can't fool anyone major, we all know you're just scared shitless of Nobu lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
arrogant Lieutenant's asking for an execution. I wonder how satisfying the mangaka will make it.

Fed-Kun's army
He considers mages to be human? Isn't it the other way around.
Also, Maid Okita.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter as always, translator-san
*whistle* i know that in imperial capital GW's previous war the winner is archer class, but damn to think it will be nobu...
I wonder how she fought before, and if possible how she will fight a fleet of air forces!!
Once again thanks for the hardwork

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, thank god fate is in japan.
Imagine the shitstorm once this gets adapted into an anime, this guy’s ideals are gonna piss off a lot of people

Dex-chan lover
Taisho-era Maid Okita, and 1920´s french okita were simply delicious, now i need them as wardrobe changes in FGO.

Users who are viewing this thread