Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

I hope she tells the prince how she sees her father as cold, unloving, and neglectful and he relays it to the father because that'd be hilarious

I just started this manhwa but I can’t get enough of it i want moooore🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗

I feel like the Emperor's ring plays an important role. Maybe it can reveal a person's weakness, or mind control for a few secs, idk. I might be wrong but I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Okay ngl tho, in terms of chara design, her father looks more like the ml than the actual ML 🤣🤣😂

I started reading the novel because I couldn't handle waiting for the next episode 😅

mc and ml size difference tho.. not only is she short but she also possesses the body of a child.. i thought she was 14 at first lol. but she's really cute and that's what matters i guess

@alichan0612 LMAOO exactly what i'm thinking. he looks more princely than the prince dont you think?

The dad with the little bird on his head... I can't!!! Too cute!!!
Also, thanks Elle's Cult for such HQ scans so quickly! You guys must have pulled an all-nighter to get this all out so fast.

He's finally becoming a better dad

Thanks for the HQ chapters and quick uploads else's cult

dad, we just need to fix your comm skills but looks like everyone is lacking comm skills lmfao

anyway, ayuyyyooo boyyyyo— dad duke looks so damn fine let me be your mistress pls

omg I laughed so many times reading this -- how is she in these situations 🤣🤣 also!! thanks so much for the quick updates!!

Users who are viewing this thread