Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

hahahaha these two teams working so hard for this story!! every time I update im seeing new chapters on the double... are both teams planning to keep translating this? is it like a race?

Oh God this is going to be a story of a million misunderstandings. I should have noticed it in the first place.
Maybe this should also be titled Everything Was a Mistake so the joke can be reading this was also a mistake on the viewer's part.

This cat.

Honestly, I could write worse than that.
Maybe I should've volunteered my handwriting for that note 😂 it's so bad, I get encouraged to fill out forms electronically only 🤣

the fl and her dad need to talk, there's so much misunderstanding between them AND BOI I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO FIND OUT SHE'S BEEN HANGING OUT WITH THE CROWN PRINCE SFSFF

Aggregator gang
@Nepgearsy seriously... I do prefer this group’s translations tho. the other one tends to have more careless typos and some strange wording, but I do prefer how the other group localized the names of the characters. But overall I prefer spelling and grammar to name so I pick this one.

Fed-Kun's army
fjjlkda thank you to the teams translating!!! we're getting fed!!!

juvel poor darling... when will she ever find out her dad loves her a lot... man i hate the emperor i hope he chokes. ALSO MAX LMFAO HE'S A CAT AND HE'S OFFICIALLY ADOPTED HER it's kinda cute

that prince reveal... like it was set up as a reveal but was it meant to be??? they had already showed us he was the crown prince adfsljkfdljk maybe it just looked like a reveal lol

thank you for the update!!!!

@Chienkaiba I hope they find some sort of compromise. Either teaming up or one team dropping it. The race can't last much longer, the most they could do is 18 today and 19 tomorrow, then it's caught up until next friday.

The story keeps on getting even more interesting! Can't wait for the misunderstanding between the father and daughter to be cleared.
Also, I am wondering who's the madam and what are the father and crown prince scheming....

I like how Max is now more relaxed and just casually lounging on her sofa. Compared to the first time he was there. I wonder if a couple of days has passed..🤣

Users who are viewing this thread