Favorite manga

Dex-chan lover
trash-taste-question.gif

which manga would you proudly call your favorites.

Dex-chan lover
Alita battle angel, monster collection and Caravan kidd are my personal favorites.

Alita because it's pretty good plus the action and the setting.
monster collection
image0.jpg

that is all I need to say about it.

Caravan Kidd cause its by manabe and its happening in the same verse as outlanders and possibly capricorn, plus it's a neat road trip.

that's it for my favorites. doesn't mean they're "the best" or a 10/10 the whole way trought.

also steel ball run but I'm not recommending it unless you're a jojo fan. in which case, you probs already read it or are waiting for the adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
Alita battle angel, monster collection and Caravan kidd are my personal favorites.

Alita because it's pretty good plus the action and the setting.
monster collection
image0.jpg

that is all I need to say about it.

Caravan Kidd cause its by manabe and its happening in the same verse as outlanders and possibly capricorn, plus it's a neat road trip.

that's it for my favorites. doesn't mean they're "the best" or a 10/10 the whole way trought.

also steel ball run but I'm not recommending it unless you're a jojo fan. in which case, you probs already read it or are waiting for the adaptation.
thnx bro the page you shared piqued my interest. id definitely check em out

Dex-chan lover
we are all agree that we only have one favorite manga.
it's gal cleaning

@sterven @bigtiddyoneesan @hazzack @EOTFOFYL

its 1 in a billion mango
gal cleaning definitely up there. but in recent years i've had a change of heart. my new fav is BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS. specifically, BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS VOLUME 11: THE NEW TEAM SEVEN

Group Leader
Yugami Doesn't Have Any Friends, shit is peak. I find myself rereading every couple of months. Wish it had an anime or at least a official English pub.

Users who are viewing this thread