Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Ch. 87 - A strange distance

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. was expecting "Yunoki sensei" to be Eno but seems like it is not

Was she jealous of Mugi rather than of Naoi? Definitely seems like she's falling in love with him.

Dex-chan lover
"Translated 3 time" Damn Mr.Wordlwide.Thanks for the translation

Contributor
Gab: Hey Dad. I was wondering if you could help translate something for me

Papa Gab: Why, of course, my dear son! What would you like me to translate? A news report? A job application?

Gab: A chapter of a manga about a hair fetishist

But seriously thanks for the translation. Still think the girl with the lolicon fetish is the daughter of the previous couple.

Group Leader
Hey @GentilGab, here are the raws for you to translate directly from Japanese. The only issue is the watermark, but your team could always just clean the translated scans and just put in the translations based on the raws.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised she's the going for him first. Thought it would be the other way around.

Eventhough i prefer translation from the 1st language, send my gratitude to your father for translating this. I respect him and his work

To see that name drop and see how mugi relates to the original couple is cool. Thanks for the translation and our gratitude towards the father for that translation

Honestly even with several layers of translation this chapter read really smoothly, 10/10 work by all involved, especially the multilingual chad father figure

Very cute! I guess it's pretty obvious that she's fallen for him by now :D Hopefully this won't take a dramatic turn sometime soon xD Thanks as always for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread