Feed shows too many read chapters per manga update?

When I go to mangadex.org/titles/feed to view the latest chapters, each group of updates will show all the unread chapters of that manga, which is what I want, but will also sometimes show some of the already read chapters before the unread chapters (just below them in fact) which I don't want and can't see a setting to change?

One manga in particular shows much too many already read chapters - You Shou Yan, which on my current updates shows chapters 130 to 179, but only chapters 175 to 179 are unread. 50 chapters with only 5 being new and unread is too much.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is a bug, the feed is populated by the recent uploaded chapters from the titles that you have the bell icon enabled, it doesn't distinguish between read or unread only which chapters have been updated recently, affected by the maximun number of chapters to show in a page

Contributor
When I go to mangadex.org/titles/feed to view the latest chapters, each group of updates will show all the unread chapters of that manga, which is what I want, but will also sometimes show some of the already read chapters before the unread chapters (just below them in fact) which I don't want and can't see a setting to change?

One manga in particular shows much too many already read chapters - You Shou Yan, which on my current updates shows chapters 130 to 179, but only chapters 175 to 179 are unread. 50 chapters with only 5 being new and unread is too much.
The update tab just show the last updates in your language they don't hide your already read chapters and that's intended.

If you want to hide them you can refer to this post.

Users who are viewing this thread