Feng Qi Cang Lan - Vol. 2 Ch. 188 - Changes in the Demon Realm (3)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you sooo much nyarko for picking it up, i know i never said anything but i was already a reader during the timelessleaf era and i was already grateful for your help back then^^

on an unrelated note, what does cangqi mean? i just re-read everything and i believe it was never used before, is it like the cang continent or something? oh and btw i believe the little kirin/qilin is called xiaohuo and not xiaohu right? or was it a mistake made by leaf back then?
anyway good luck with uni and many thanks!^^

Thank you sooo much nyarko for picking it up, i know i never said anything but i was already a reader during the timelessleaf era and i was already grateful for your help back then^^

on an unrelated note, what does cangqi mean? i just re-read everything and i believe it was never used before, is it like the cang continent or something? oh and btw i believe the little kirin/qilin is called xiaohuo and not xiaohu right? or was it a mistake made by leaf back then?
anyway good luck with uni and many thanks!^^
Not a mistake, it's indeed the character Huo for fire, but I guess I overlooked it since I usually pronounce it more like Hu. Guess I should correct that from now on...😯

Users who are viewing this thread