Feng Qi Cang Lan - Vol. 2 Ch. 195 - A Strange Village (3)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters nyarko! (btw idk if you'll fix it but there's a "are" that should be deleted in "she's (are) actually monitoring me" in one of the mc's last bubbles

anyway, looking forward to the secret hehe

btw what was the eye like seed again? the plant used in xian ke lai or whatever was the sake's name?

thanks for the chapters nyarko! (btw idk if you'll fix it but there's a "are" that should be deleted in "she's (are) actually monitoring me" in one of the mc's last bubbles

anyway, looking forward to the secret hehe

btw what was the eye like seed again? the plant used in xian ke lai or whatever was the sake's name?
Ops, didn't notice. I did that part while in the bus and then I uploaded it right away so I didn't check for mistakes. I can't correct it anymore now, I hope it'll be overlooked:))

And yeah, that's the plant. Its fruits looked like a lot of eyes when ripe.

I want to pick it up again from when she lost her system powers. Anyone can help me find which chapter it is?

Dex-chan lover
Ops, didn't notice. I did that part while in the bus and then I uploaded it right away so I didn't check for mistakes. I can't correct it anymore now, I hope it'll be overlooked:))

And yeah, that's the plant. Its fruits looked like a lot of eyes when ripe.
she's gonna surprise her hubby with an endless supply of his fav wine made by his beloved wife hehe

ngl yangmogeXxiaowan are sooo cute, one of my fav couples🥰

Users who are viewing this thread