Feng Qi Cang Lan - Vol. 2 Ch. 203 - The seven-days trial (2)

Dex-chan lover
IM DEAD, NOT THE DOG THROWING AWAY ALL THE SPIRITUAL STONES OF THE SECT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thank you for the chapter nyarko! im sure its tough to scanlate alone so thank you for your hard work (and so ever since the timelessleaf era!^^)!

Well, that's kinda the job of the Broken Sect as it was mentioned a few chapters ago. Poor them really :)) that's the reason they're poor and the villagers know nothing about it ⁠(⁠๑⁠¯⁠◡⁠¯⁠๑⁠)
And it's honestly nice to see people from timeless again (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡ it's been quite some time since it's gone, thanks for being around (⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ
IM DEAD, NOT THE DOG THROWING AWAY ALL THE SPIRITUAL STONES OF THE SECT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thank you for the chapter nyarko! im sure its tough to scanlate alone so thank you for your hard work (and so ever since the timelessleaf era

Dex-chan lover
them treating the dog like a holy source of income cracks me up hahaha

i'll never forget this era! I loved checking up the new releases every day and was heartbroken when the website shut-down notice got released (although i'm happy for leaf as she was doing good/better in life!!) Thanks for diligently giving us chapters after all these years^^

them treating the dog like a holy source of income cracks me up hahaha

i'll never forget this era! I loved checking up the new releases every day and was heartbroken when the website shut-down notice got released (although i'm happy for leaf as she was doing good/better in life!!) Thanks for diligently giving us chapters after all these years^^
🤗❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Not really an inexhaustible source, but at least they have plenty of spiritual stones to use.

Users who are viewing this thread