FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
there's no point in making an enemy of someone that strong though??? not to mention it's a likeable guy? and the holy sword is probably stronger??? im so confused. maybe it'll be explained

Aggregator gang
@Angrod he's not making him an enemy, he's just "borrowing" the sword for a long period of time and I'm sure the prince with an immortal lifespan wouldn't mind that shit
the holy sword is useless as fuck because it is powered with nakama power. The sword basically hijacks the body in order for the "hero" to use advanced sword techniques. Most heroes just rely on nakama power with no actual combat techniques while the MC uses his gigachad knowledge of the human anatomy to control his muscles and to efficiently kill opponents

SGR

Double-page supporter
He knows - or at least suspects. And he is giving a thanks to the MC for cleaning up the succession stage. Also there's a hint of a warning there to not fuck with the elves further.
I hope the MC realizes that he needs to garner a lot more favor with the elvish prince and just openly ask for a lifetime lease on the sword.

Dex-chan lover
MC: I should not rely on powerful items and equipment

Also MC: But I will keep this powerful sword~

Fed-Kun's army
@monkey123
In short - hero is wrong, Demon King is stronger.
Hero class is designed to counter Demon Lord. A proficient user can solo Demon King(but not his subordinates) at level 1.
Fullpowered Demon King is strong as fuck, he just doesn't know that.

Dex-chan lover
@Keledor

So basically, this world is a bit like Dark Souls where if you, essentially, git gud, you can beat the game underleveled? That's pretty interesting, NGL.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, leave it to the one called Nasus to power farm in his corner for centuries...

Also, pun intended.

Dex-chan lover
Like anyone is surprised that he's gonna keep the Endymion. He doesn't want to find the holy sword so he's not technically breaking the promise of returning it when he finds said holy sword, and if it's not as powerful as the holy sword then he might actually be able to keep it.

Plus when it's clear that the entire world is basically a simulation made by gods that are garbage, with multiple heroes running it at the same time, why should you care after you were treated like trash the first play through?

Dex-chan lover
Well when you put it like that Silvia and her dad really are fucking up lol glad they called out that bullshit that always happens with elves and wanting to live in seclusion.

Hero: "I won't forget your sincerity."

Nasus: "I am heart broken."
Nasus' status: Satisfied.

Well done, trashero, what can I say?

Wow nasus is the only one who isn't a complete retard. Why did he have to die in the first play through? And why doesn't he take care of the demon himself?

Users who are viewing this thread