Fight Class 3 - Ch. 77 - Round 77: Big 3 Villain

Group Leader
Ladies and gentlemen: The hiatus is finally over and the translations are back!

We hope you enjoy the new chapter.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

P.S. We're just one chapter behind the Korean release so we expect to catch up very very soon.

Thanks for the update!

I'm really not liking this new Jiu Ji-Tae. I hope Maria takes responsibility for his behavior before it gets any worse.

Thanks for the update look forward to

im not digging his new personality either i hope someone snaps him back to reality soon

I think the author is using Ji-tae's downfall into violence to touch upon the topic of self-loathing. The idea of him not wanting to look weak is present in the entire chapter and is reinforced by the way he carries himself.

You could say those insults he was throwing at the twin were also directed towards his "old self". The scene also mirrors that moment in the alley when Maria berated him after he got his nose broken.

I know a lot of people are missing the sweet and kind Ji-tae, but the path he chose the moment he agreed to team up with Maria was never gonna be sunshine and rainbows.

The thing he wants the most is to find his sister. But, in order to do so, he must become a ruthless fighter who's strong enough to go to Fight Class 3 so he can later repay Maria by helping her killing his own father.

Dex-chan lover
So awesome to see you guys back, I was getting tired of trying to make sense of the raws.

Dex-chan lover
Have to admit, I really want to see the reaction of Ji-tae's classmates and friends to how much he's changed since they last saw him.

My boy still can't forgive himself for what he now sees as "weakness". Maria really broke him.

9mlDIqq_d.webp

You hate to see it, but it helps the story move up another gear. So from a storytelling standpoint, I love it.

Thanks for the update!
The poor boy. All he wanted was to save his sister and now he's broken. ;_;

Fed-Kun's army
these twins are not the sharpest tools wahahaha, maria one hit KO
Ji-Tae's emotional/mental regression because of Maria is really sad, they could do with a bit of the mental health awareness from the title page

Users who are viewing this thread