Fight Class 3 - Ch. 80 - Round 80: Ulterior Motive

Dex-chan lover
Fight Club!!! These fights are going to be so sick.

Curious to see how this goes. He was struggling against people with rules and we know there are people in fight class 3 here. But now its time to see how well the new training with Maria has gone. Can't wait for the shoe to drop when Ba-Ram and Hye-Ri learn that Young-Woong is dead. Will make the group dynamics more interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
sdbFLHSF "None", o h my god that was rough his response.
the thing is. maria was the one who killed him

Oh boy, here we go! Jitae is about to enter the world of underground fighting.
It's gonna be interesting to see him acting on his own while Maria in the hospital.

I love how everyone else in the fight class is living their youth and most probably declining in strength while the weak Jitae is getting stronger, probably even stronger than them now.

Dex-chan lover
A whole fight club??? This will be interesting to see Ji-tae on his own for a while... Seeing how Young-woong was a fucking threat to a lot of the fighters in tunnel, and Ji-tae put up a fair fight against him, I'd say he'd do pretty okay in the fight club

Also I've thought this ever since his match with Tae-young, but is Kang Hyun-woo deaf? I'm pretty sure he's never said a word, and he communicates through sign language (i think) in this chapter and previous ones. If that's the case, that's fucking sick.

Double-page supporter
im so excited to eventually see how our boy reintegrates himself into society/school and interacts with friends after this arc

Ok... This was a breather chapter after the madness from "Backlight". However, things are moving again and it seems Jitae will have to fight on his own while maria recovers from her injuries.

Also, Hyungul referred to Red Hell's boss "Red Hair" (lol) as a "she". So that means the person who had Kihoon and Jakyung as guests is a woman. That's an unexpected, but interesting, turn of events. Going by Hyngul's description of her, she seems quite dangerous.

unknown.png

tenor.gif

is Kang Hyun-woo deaf?

Doesn't seem like it. But he's definitely mute tho. @BasilD

Man, I don't want to read this until I know things sort of go back to normal...

Can we just keep the story around the school kids? I like them better than the protag so much lol

Users who are viewing this thread