Fight Class 3 - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Round 17: With All His Might

Dex-chan lover
"Are you not taking this seriously?" *proceeds to dick around and not take things seriously*

what a bitch. If she could have taken him out like that from the start, why lead him on like that? Giving false hope.

@smokron

I think the class and the girl he was fighting against wanted to see what the new kid could do and once she found out he couldn’t really do anything she finished the fight... doubt she expected to bleed so he did something at least.

Group Leader
@smokron @innocents I think Tae-young thought that winning by decision was more than enough and that there was no need to go all out since it was a great opportunity to test Ji-tae and see what he was capable off. You can see than some of the other first year student noticed that Ji-Tae has some talent and were impressed by his ability to dodge attacks. Sadly for him, the friendly bout was over the minute he busted her head open.

Dex-chan lover
damn now i want more... now i have to resist all of those cringe from our mc being too weak to can follow the class's training... this thing is very nice

Dex-chan lover
@Smokron for starters the exam is a guntlet so after this fight she’ll continue to fight so if she knew he has no way to win and will win in the decision what’s the point in wasting energy

this fight actually ends up making her lose in the following matches cause as she mentioned she is too agressive and ends up wasting a lot of her energy during fights so more or less this fight just wasted a couple of her energy

Dex-chan lover
Love her character and I'm glad to see she's essentially the strongest of the Class 1 (kinda) just by being second place when it came to Maria's first place. I like her personality and damn at those muscles.

Also this dude stayed as far away from fighting as he could for his entire life, what the fuck do you guys want or expect? Of course he's weak and full of self doubt. But he's still trying to win and get better.

This manhwa is just amazing, the characters feel so real. Thank you very much for scanlating this!!!

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary I know right? It's honestly really frustrating. Everyone wants to see the results but rarely anyone is 100% willing to sit through or experience the progress needed to reach that point

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary The point is that nobody knows his grand total of two days of training, plus that little while of conditioning, I think.

"Are you not taking this seriously?" proceeds to dick around and not take things seriously

what a bitch. If she could have taken him out like that from the start, why lead him on like that? Giving false hope.
This is more for future readers but the Ranking Matches are more like a marathon, Coach Jang already somewhat explained this but it's better to not go full out on your first couple of matches if you can because it will hinder how well you can perform in the later matches.

Users who are viewing this thread