Fight Class 3 - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Round 37: No Comment

Wow... 12 weeks out, possibility of losing sight on one of his eyes and might not be able to fight again. Maria really ended him.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was structured so well, with a great hilarious start and delving into more serious territory, and even giving us foreshadowing for the next chapters! I'm so excited

when is gonna come back to be the mcs story? been like 2 chapters of other faggots fightign and our mc is anywhere to be seen

@carmajedon Wym? He's been there doing lots of fun stuff. Is just that these chapters have focused more on Maria, which has been awesome imo since we've gotten to see how she fights and to know her minsdet a little bit better. I don't see the need for Ji-tae to be the focus of every single chapter. Also, right now his plot points are kinda limited since he won't fight until next semester so it's good that the series is taking advantage of this to build the rest of the cast while Ji-tae trains and hone his skills.

@OtakuDragonSlayer Haha thanks. Well, for a change, I'm happy to have found a series that doesn't follow the prototypical Shonen Jump storytelling model of having the MC involved in every single thing that happens in the story. I think it's cool to see other characters having their own stuff going on and then see those plot points connecting with the main storyline.

ya know ... until I read that line, it hadn't even occured to me that she had pushed the ref out of the way with the sole purpose of completely brutalizing her opponent while she was out of the ring

Dex-chan lover
12 weeks? Motherfucker is a terminator --a single one of those injuries could have pushed a regular human back a year, if not ending their career permanently.

@shinratensei16 Well, yeah. But a bodybuilder doesn't just disclose his gear in a live interview, either, despite everybody knowing the truth. It was also almost completely the judges fault with her positioning (and a silly strong comic book punch, but let's just ignore that with the context and all).

Users who are viewing this thread