Fight Class 3 - Vol. 8 Ch. 60 - Round 60: Self-Learning

Fed-Kun's army
Death Note reference? You love to see it.
unknown.png

Also, someone check on Maria. This bish is wildin lmaooo.

Dex-chan lover
Few single panels have made me laugh as much as the one that Kang-muk in his glasses tells classmates to shut up lmaooo
Also, i see we're going with the "throw your child into the pool" kind of training...

Fed-Kun's army
so many jokes and the story inched a little forward again :>

I love how taken aback Maria was at Ji-Eun's speed and unpredictability. Perhaps now she's thinking that she bet on the wrong horse.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly considering who they are up against this is pretty realistic "training". He's come far compared to how it was in chapter 1 but now he has to be ready to fight at a moment's notice if he wants to get his sister back. I'm just worried about how heavily outmatched he is in terms of size here

Fed-Kun's army
@0takuDragonSlayer almost a full semester has passed since the beginning of the series. This fight will be a good parameter to see how much progress has Ji-tae made since. I also like the fact that what Maria is doing right now, in regards to his training, is something she had previously discussed with him some chapters ago. Being put in "do or die" situations might accelerate his progress.

x18.png

Dex-chan lover
God that is some good build-up and foreshadowing for his future growth. I'm looking forward to seeing how he approaches street fighting after he's already had to spar with real Fighters
@mylastchance89

Like you said though this is probably for the best. The sooner he gets used to do or die fights the better a combatant he'll be code. You won't have to worry about getting jumped and having his ankles broken in the street anymore

Contributor
Uhm just fyi, 10 won is not 0.84 USD, it's not even worth a cent. Guessing it's meant to say 0.0084 USD.

Users who are viewing this thread