Filters and sort work by chapter language

I want to be able to filter and sort to search for manga/comics only on the chapter languages I have on. This is especially noticeable when searching sorting by "latest upload". Many times I see a lot of manga that are not really "latest upload" within the context of my chapter language filter. I think the expected functionality would be that if I only filter English chapters, then the latest uploads are filtered based on english chapters only. However, as it is right now, sometimes you get entries appear higher up in the search because there has been a chapter released on a different language.

Idk if this has been mentioned already, but it has bothered me since a very long time and I hope it can be fixed.

On a similar note, there could be a view or an option to show the number and name of the latest chapter in the advanced sort. Currently, this is only available on the last updates page; however, this page only shows the chapters released, and I cannot do any advanced filters to only find chapters based on specific criteria.

Last edited:
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread