Final Boss Fake-out: The Protagonist Thinks She Killed Me So Now I'm Free! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
I've known many Japanese people in my life; none of them were as stupid as a typical isekai MC

Could you imagine some dude coming up to you and doing this shit?!
You'd knock their lights out!
Like... legitimately beat his head with a heavy object for being such a complete creep.
Ew.

Fed-Kun's army
I've known many Japanese people in my life; none of them were as stupid as a typical isekai MC

Could you imagine some dude coming up to you and doing this shit?!
You'd knock their lights out!
Like... legitimately beat his head with a heavy object for being such a complete creep.
Ew.
Do they like working for free?
typical Jap MC loves working for free and taken advantage of.

Dex-chan lover
Do they like working for free?
typical Jap MC loves working for free and taken advantage of.
Oh, not just for free!
Typical Isekai MC doing a job? They'll actively try to force you to take their money away from them, and demand that they never receive credit, money, or any form of benefit for work done.

Never met a Japanese person who tried to pay me for their work, so I guess they all get isekai'd before coming to the US...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, not just for free!
Typical Isekai MC doing a job? They'll actively try to force you to take their money away from them, and demand that they never receive credit, money, or any form of benefit for work done.

Never met a Japanese person who tried to pay me for their work, so I guess they all get isekai'd before coming to the US...
Meh I was hoping to befriend a Japanese so I can ask for help and getting paid generously. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread