Fire Force - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - Oath

Dex-chan lover
Ho-Lee-Fak!!! Those are boat loads of plot!

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
That's nicely written.
The guys are bad guys, but they have objectives that coincidence with the objectives of the protagonists.
The heroes offer a better solution, and they accept it, as they do benefit from that better solution.
Stellar writing

Dex-chan lover
HEY HEY, this ain't a Gameboy! The original didn't have 4 buttons on the right side! Only A and B buttons! D:

Dex-chan lover
These past few chapters have some interesting turn of events. Can't wait for more pillars to show up

Aggregator gang
The little adora boy got tamed. Gets to play with uncle happily now it seems

VIP
that's business folks... they don't care good or evil, they care about profit...

Fed-Kun's army
D'aww that smile at the end :,)

Also, "The 8th will protect me" :,)

D'aww

Fed-Kun's army
You know the pillars are all majorly fucked up in the head when Shinra is the sanest one

Dex-chan lover
That smile from Shinra, he is too happy to have them all protect him. It was a cute moment.

And all in all if they still need a sacrifice of someone with adora burst they could always fuck over one of the ones working with the preacher. Kek. Well... Assuming you can force them into the Amaterasu and they do not have to willingly go.

Dex-chan lover
Please … correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the kid still gonna face off with the torment-the-weak-guy on a daily basis?
They will just turn down the intensity, because he's awakened now, so probably (?) no physical harm anymore?
And his PTSD gets treated by the strange symbiosis with the torment-the-weak-guy?

He's still a small child. How can this be considered an actual solution?!
Even the relationship of Cioccolata and Secco is healthier than that.

@Frozeneye
Yes, you're right.
Physical harm, nope i think it will continue to exist.
But the Major stressor for this kid is others expectation, and kurono greatly ease it up by saying " it's okay for being weak "
(Dunno how hajima will react about this anyway)

fuked up ... yes, fuked up ... But that's how the author decided to wrap things up
*scratching my head furiously*

Maybe some actual medical treatment for the kid instead of comforting words from a psychopath. How in the actual fuck are the 8th satisfied with this resolution???

Users who are viewing this thread