Fire Force - Vol. 23 Ch. 200 - Holy Mother of Darkness

Dex-chan lover
it's unnerving how the hag's just owning the guys while looking very confused

Dex-chan lover
Dragon ball Nun !!!! holy shit ... also, looks like shits about to hit the fan in the whole series

Group Leader
she's probably the person that came through the tear in space, was that ever confirmed to be the evangelist?

Fed-Kun's army
@tathra@Mick96 There's 0% chance of her being the Evangelist. Remember the Evangelist is the one responsible for allowing the enemy Adolla users to use thier special powers, the same reason as to why the MC can't currently use his Adolla powers, otherwise he'd have curbstomped many enemies that gave him trouble ever since he fought his brother. The Evangelist is still on the other side, I can easily see him showing up only near the end of the series or when his plans of uniting both worlds are nearly complete.

Group Leader
@BloodySorcerer the evangelist did come through though, we saw her in ch121 in Tempeh's memories

https://mangadex.org/chapter/222380/14

the lady in black powering the shintai/prototype amaterasu generator came through the tear as well along with the evangelist

Fed-Kun's army
@tathra wasn't this in the past though? It was from an old guy's memory, if I remember right. IF I remember right, much earlier in teh series they mentioned that the evangelist is in Adolla and he is the one letting people use their Adolla's powers. SO while he may have left Adolla a tone point in time, he's back there right now.

Fed-Kun's army
1) the Evangelist is supposedly a "she".
2) kinda doubt the final boss would be wasting their time with scrubs.
3) remember what the Evangelist's mere presence can do to people.

Double-page supporter
I had been thinking that Iris was the final pillar since Shinra met the first pillar ghost lady that looked identical to her

Aggregator gang
It seems like the series will pick on the story progression and go like this for some time. We have all the Pillars. We will get to understand what Adolla really is. Maybe we have more people like The Evangelist who are against her in Adolla, of course these people would be weaker than Her. Maybe Adolla really is Hell? It is getting good.

Dex-chan lover
Why does every antagonist in this series feel like an all-knowing Mary Sue?
They always seem to be ahead in knowledge, never surprised about any kind of development and stronger than any protagonist they encounter.

EDIT:
Weird thought, but is the author maybe trying to sabotage his own series? Like, he's getting told to keep on, because it's popular enough, but really would rather start a new one, so he's just writing it like this? Has stuff like this happened before?

Users who are viewing this thread