Fitness - Ch. 52

I don't like the way it's going either, but it's always like that with those types of stories... Let's see how it'll be.

Such a short chapter. I think the author just doesn't know how to end it. It was all and well for a while. But where does it lead to? A good romance or endless reasons to add sex scenes? Plus all there doesn't seem to be any new variations of women. Just big tits all the way

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Honestly that's such a shitty thing to do.

Well at this point I think the series hit rock bottom hopefully it ends soon

Dropped. Might read it after it ends. I don't blame the translator if they drop this too.

If this a Toptoon decision its a damn shame they decided to meddle with this writer's work. They just cant help but behave like cucks and make sure its reflected into their work.

Fed-Kun's army
they changed the story to make being a milf work
what the actual F U C K
koreans man

PLUS
am i the only one that noticed he's drawing this guys face exactly like the mc's face?
they're all just blending in till eventually, theres only one male and one female model, all with different hairstyles.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i think ima drop this also at this point things are just really dragging on and the sudden change on focus of characters is really annoying also

so i really cant blame the person translating this as this series just aint what it used to be

Group Leader
Am i the only person that thinks 2.0 isn't actually that bad? at least it should prevent NTR. I hope the translator doesn't drop this and sees the story to its end.

Wow...changing stuff up and writing out FMC's father?!

God there was so much potential, I can't believe the author pulled this. Its hard to get into the new direction. Honestly it does change the plot.

At least the author is making douche a joke.

I don't really mind about the change of plot whatsoever, I finally I get to see milf on action just don't ruin that moment xD

I was wondering why the antagonist did a 180 turn all of a sudden and switched places with MC. With the 2.0 writing is he going to become the MC now? 😂

Good Drawing but with lame plot and character dev with no what to know...
Are we some kind of joke to you, author-san?

Users who are viewing this thread