Flowers That Bloom at Night - Ch. 5

Let me tell you authors something. Every time a female trips for no reason: I stop reading your story period. Every time a FL who is suppose to smart, wise, and strong does something foolish, all of the sudden out of nowhere, becomes weak for the sole purpose of making the MC look good: full stop on your story period. Every time a man touches a woman aggressively, ie; grabbing her arm, her face, without her permission. Throwing her around, physically assaulting her, raping her with no horrendous consequences… … …
Not only do I stop reading your story, I no longer read, purchase, or watch anything that has your name attached to it... forever. I am not an animal. I will not lose my mind if I don’t find out who’s second cousin’s young master’s sister slapped face first her rival directly into her father’s pond today [example: no young master sister’s hand were/was hurt in the writing of this comment]. I write all this to say if you haven’t figured it out by now… I’m sick of it, and I’m not alone. Most of us are just too lazy to comment, but we are quite serious about this issue. Stop “crapping” on the other half of earths population!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread