Fool Night - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Justice?!

Dex-chan lover
bpL6Tb6.png

Same Vibes
T5JKmbj.jpeg

Not really how I expected this whole thing to go, thought Yomiko would be more resolute and Toshiro more easily shaken. But it does make sense with how things have gone for each of them.

Dex-chan lover
Not really how I expected this whole thing to go, thought Yomiko would be more resolute and Toshiro more easily shaken. But it does make sense with how things have gone for each of them.
Why would they be more resolute? we already know they are doing this just so that the MC can keep his low wage job for 2 years

Why would they be more resolute? we already know they are doing this just so that the MC can keep his low wage job for 2 years
Because we've seen more of Toshiro's internal conflict and he fundamentally has more empathy for the transflorated due to his ability. We also saw Yomiko affirming her convictions and taking more drastic action, like the kidnapping/indirect murder of the two opposition members. But, like I said, it does make sense in retrospect. Yomiko was suppressing some guilt and hesitation while Toshiro simply chose his personal relationship with Yomiko over a more generic sympathy.

Users who are viewing this thread