For Better or For Worse - Ch. 27

I like how even this villain of the story doesn't look like one. She looks more of a motherly character to me haha

Fed-Kun's army
Villain or not, with Mother-in-law on your side, they all can go fuck themselves.

Dex-chan lover
simple mille-feuilles, means delicious flakey cake
mille-filles, mean a thousand girls, a genuine wish a 6 year old boy can makes

Ok, you know everything from the story and it's advantageous for you, but you aren't Dylan which is in the book, you aren't villain anymore. Why did you stuck at the story? :(
—-
Thank you so much for the translation 🧡

Oh is the villain the one when cedric and dylan got married? The one sitting beside the blonde lady? Or a different person?

nooo cliffsan T. T
I seen the raw, want to know what they're talking about badly, seems fun haha

i can proudly say i always look forward for this manhwa update more than any other ongoing manhwa that i follow rn... thank you for the update!! bless you 💕

Lol I never get tired of the difference between Dylan's clown brows and Cedric's monster THICC brows

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I really appreciate how the author draws women. Cedric's mother and Sabrina look like older women, their eyes are narrower, they have plumper bodies because they have had children or their metabolism is slowing down. Dylan is meaty herself, because she was a tomboy most of her life.
I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread