For Better or For Worse - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Emily is feeling it at 300% hype. She's the combined fangirling of the comments on these kind of manhwa.

Yes! I love stories like these where marriage leads to love as opposed to the more cliche love leads to marriage

i really like how the dialogues are written when they are arguing. its a whole lot of misunderstanding but their feelings are valid and they are good with words. idk how to say this lol

Emily got no chill for her fangirling nature lmao

And that cliffhanger ending tho...

Emily is getting a bit tiresome (I think it's because she's crying too much for my taste, haha) in my eyes, but I cracked when she said Dylan's romance was like the novel "The wedding I didn't want" because the title is sooooooo accurate omg and the sigh of love was epic, her pickup lines are sometimes too smooth, I give her that, lol.

Dylan looks super pretty here, and oddly enough, they look like a pretty imposing yet harmonious couple, I stan. I love that Cedric is clarifying that he didn't try to humiliate her, that he's willing to respect her, and what is important for both of them; they are drawing boundaries of respect and consent which is super important. Tbh I didn't expect him to be so open and sincere I guess about their relationship, nor I was expecting those meaningful exchanges, especially because everything is mainly focused on the comedy of their romance, but I'm glad we're getting it.

Edit: Ty for sharing, you're so fast. Ty for being so constant uwu<3

Users who are viewing this thread