For Better or For Worse

Ahhh so her sister was destined to be the temporary wife originally. I see now! Interested.

I think the title might be better in English as “Is It Weal or Woe?” but perhaps the phrase “weal and woe” has already fallen from the lexicon.

Nothing wrong with bring back old and dead phrases. Latin is long dead and you still hear people quoting phrases from it or making fake ones.

Omg, a feisty MC and a somewhat clueless (ml) who will soon fall helplessly in love with her 😂😉

I adore it when the fl isn’t timid and weak and can pick up fight! Hopefully if I’m lucky, she’ll be able to stand her ground without needing the ml to save her all the time.

IDK what it is about those villaness manhwas, but every time I read one, I'm immediately hooked

If you're going to use "woe", at least use "weal".

The current title just sounds awkward, but "Is it Weal or Woe?" would be kind of cool.

Just like your name, the translator team was quick to deliver us those chapters!!! Thank you 😍😊

THIS SEEMS DAMN INTERESTING!!!!!!! Thanks for the translation and I can’t wait for more<3

Users who are viewing this thread