For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't creating a microscope and use it to show microorganisms help her educate the court magician? That's what the isekai pharmacist did in his world.
She wouldn't be able to make it in time, but heck, it's a world with magic!

Dex-chan lover
an off topic that have been nagging in my head
Whats the name of that Otome Isekai where the lady is a fujoshi whose region is remote from the capital but it's far advance and organize.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I'm so tired of people solving bubonic plague ffs. What arrogance.

This is really good. There are 5 more raw chapters, I wish it catches up to that soon! !
Good job translators! please continue!

Fed-Kun's army
Gloves, gowns and masks won't stop the spread of bubonic plague for fucks sake. The ticks and fleas that carry the plague can just crawl under them and bite you. The plague doctors were major vectors of the disease's spread even though they wore waxed gloves, gowns, boots and masks. It was a prime example of so close yet so far, because had their outfits been completely sealed so the fleas couldn't bite them then they wouldn't have been able to spread it, but the fleas were able to and were quite fond of crawling under their socks in their boots and biting around the ankles, and also around the wrists. This is why limbs usually went black first, because that's where the infection often entered the body. Ugh. This makes me so mad. I could actually write a god damn essay on why her "soultions" are shallow and ineffective. And what's her solution regarding the sunlight gonna be? The fact that Yersinia pestis dries out and dies quickly in sunlight? That's great if you have the time to leave your instruments out in the sunlight to sterilize them against that particular bacteria, but it does nothing to stop the fleas spreading it between rodents and humans. I can't believe I'm reeing this hard over a silly isekai manga.

@UzukiP I think the gloves and masks aren't a bad way for protection for the healers, as i'm certain that this disease can be contracted by bodily fluids (ie blood) and as one of the symstoms of the plague is coughing blood, wearing gloves and mask can prevent the spread through bodily fluid to some extent?

She also did mention that rats and flees are the primary cause of the disease, and hqs asked the king to eradicate them (rats). I'm also curious on how she will treat it tho ;)

Dex-chan lover
Guys, it's a bacteria...Just start work on a vaccine.

It's not a virus that mutates quickly and spreads like wild fire, your antibodies are well enough equipped to handle this shit. Hell, they're in the blood stream, so white blood cells should have the easiest time getting there.

Anyone with any medical degree should know this by now.

Users who are viewing this thread