For My Hero - Oneshot

ooh kinda interested in this one! altho... was the isekai part necessary? i think it could stand on its own without it

@Soupysoup, she didn't believe in his love for her cuz she thought he loved her just because she's the "heroine" of the story, she loves him too but was so focused on the fact that his love is "fake" and kept refusing him till he die unhappy that's when she regret not believing him and not making him happy and not giving him face, so she asked the dragon to give her another chance to make him happy. (Sorry for my English)

I’ve read this somewhere before. Also, anybody notice the similarities with Villain’s father?

@kylie_aliah
You might have read SLC's version. I recall SLC translated this promo too.
But SLC never uploaded their promo webtoons to MangaDex, only uploaded them to their site which is now down forever.

Which is sad since there were a few promos that I really liked.

Damn, did the author lose someone they loved but didn't appreciate enough or something

Is the hero also revived? Maybe that's why he is avoiding her to not make her hate him?

In the description its "second lead", but in oneshot promo its say "protagonist"
I'm confused 😓

Kinda similar to what I'm reading " can't take my eyes off you" by qing feng mo wan at webnovel. Eastern version settings is 80's-90s.
ML died while protecting MC, MC who didn't reciprocate love bec. She thought ML only married her for arrange marriage so she ran away, and never thought ML was always in shadow trying to protect her. Then she reincarnated to the time they got married to reciprocate his love...

Read the 1st 5 chapters and you'll cry.

@IndanaBegum

no, I pretty sure he only act like that cus he's embarrassed with mc's bold actions. that timeline is kind of sensitive about female and male relationship and they only met. they're not even friends but mc is being too bold and straightforward

AAAAAAAAAAAA THIS HAS A PROMO WEBTOON?!?!?! OMG ITS SO PRETTYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAA IM CRYING AHSKD;SL;G; its been months since i last checked the translation of the novel, i m gonna go check for updates again excuse me--

Users who are viewing this thread