For You, I’ll Dress up in a Lie - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
"Prove you're a better man than her current boyfriend"
"But the one I like is the guy..."
"Do I need to spell every little thing for you?"
as in, you suggest he doesn't prove he's the better girl than his girlfriend? But instead that he steals his girlfriend by proving himself the better man than his actual target, to make them break up?

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope this isn’t too depressing of a read. Dreading the leadup to the bullying incident and how long it will linger before the plot just moves onto romance.

Damn I don't think I've read a depressing Vae story. I'm actually interested in how this turns out.

Man I hope this isn’t too depressing of a read. Dreading the leadup to the bullying incident and how long it will linger before the plot just moves onto romance.
I agree. The sequel is much less darker than the prequel. Also, in my personal belief, I change myself because that is what I want or that is for my self-development (as long as not cause any harm to other people and if other people don't mind it, that's even better). But for Kokuyo, he listens to his older brother and changes himself just for Kotaro (maybe).
I just personally think that Kokuyo dress feminine just for Kotaro is not the way of who Kokuyo is. If Kokuyo dresses feminine for himself or for who he is then it's fine, but he did that for Kotaro, so I personally don't see that is the good way to be who he is. But whatever, each people has their own different philosophies (or at least a tiny part of difference).

Users who are viewing this thread