For Your Love

Why is there "yaoi" added in Genre? This manga has nothing to yaoi, it's pure shonen-ai without any sexual stuff.

I really like this manhwa: the pacing of the story is agonizing (in a good way) and the story itself is quite emotionally engaging; the art work is surprisingly expressive for its minimal style of line-drawing, with the facial expressions--in all their variety and depth--being a powerful vehicle for the story. Brava (bravo?) to you, Park Nodeok!

(Also I really like Rei's running commentary in the margins. I find they add to the story.)

I’ve been looking at the raws lately and—OH MY!!! I don’t understand what’s being said, but I am now dying to read the scanlations to see what really happens. 😆

RD

I love this story so much 😄 it's heartwarming, it's good to read before going to bed or something ❤

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I love it soooooooooo muchhhh .. soo cuteeeeeee .. OMG 😭😭😭😭💜💜💜

This is THE closest thing to 19 Days that I have found. And it's brilliant, seriously.

This is probably one of my favorite stories. It's so sweet and pure. Please fall more and more in love with each other!

Jung Yohan don't distract your hyung with your sexy self! He needs to get to a good uni so he can live together with you.

i really didn't think i was going to like this based on the description yet here we are, at 6am with 72 chapters down. this is really one of the better BLs. realistic relationships. no insta-love. likable characters. great art and translations. humor. c h a r a c t e r d e v e l o p m e n t. really couldn't be more pleased. only con: now what do i read? ;_;

AAA THANKKSS this too cuteeee (〃∀〃)ゞ
I'm starving for the next chp plsss

Users who are viewing this thread