Forced to Become the Villainous Son-in-law - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I like how he calls outs the hostage situation.

"So are we comparing Bloodlines"
Forgot Cthulhu is his blood power

Edit-> Also, thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Giving him a quick death is a mistake. He could've had useful information.

Dex-chan lover
I love that they avoid Sony censorship like so many of these manga do.

@Miranox Dude's a simple-ass villain in a novel the MC's been reading before ending up in it, so the risk of capturing him alive in a story that's established as operating on shitty novel laws is just too risky to be worth whatever little new info he'd uncover, since he'd be likely to escape through some bullshit shenanigans. Better nip that shit in the bud.

Also, "interrogating" him would be pointlessly edgy imo.

@Miranox, haven't you read the starting chapters? If you have then don't you remember that the Author is the protag, he's basically omniscient in this world.

Double-page supporter
@OgWrench Wasn't it established already that his novel didn't specify many details and the missing details are therefore unknown to him?

@twinklecake He was already captured and they don't have to keep him alive for long.

The manhua will have a different ending according to the author of it. And the MC(Li Yu Guo) will discover new things in this novel world which he didn't write or know about when he was alive. So it's not going to be that easy for him.😉

Dex-chan lover
@Miranox I think you missed the part where I explicitly used the term "bullshit shenanigans" which have a 95% chance of showing up in a novel written to cater to the lowest common denominator, whenever the cliché thing to happen would be just that. CNs are basically all the same clockwork mechanism that all tick according to the same beat, but with a superficially unique casing, and this world is basically a novel that is shitty even by CN standards, magically made manifest, according to in-universe canon.

@twinklecake And that's what makes this one unique in my eyes. That while the author is in an antagonistic role, it's in a world he created. Which isn't really done as far as I've seen from the villain sub-genre but there are plenty of stories out there of an author getting placed into his own world.

take both you idiot, even the maid's beauty is embarassing your wife, not to mention bai ling rong.

Users who are viewing this thread