Foreigner on the Periphery (Remake)

Seems interesting but its impossible to follow, I literally don't understand anything that is going on, why did he , I don't get anything that's going on in this story all that I know is that he's some kind of alien who has to work for his freedom? Probably dropping this because I can't follow anything and the story makes no fucking sense, great job author or remaker you fucked up your story.

EDIT: spoiler doesn't work, why tf does this platform suck at forums.

Why remake it if the art is gonna be far worse than the original? I was reading them side-by-side and the difference is wild.

The old version had character designs that felt far more alive than in this remake. They feel emotionless and dead. Even MCs resting bitch face is more expressive than in this one. Everything is darker, less detailed, and it seems to rely more on pre-made assets than the previous version. Disappointed.

Also, the dialogue is far worse, but I'm not sure if that's the translator's fault or the writer's.

Why remake it if the art is gonna be far worse than the original? I was reading them side-by-side and the difference is wild.

The old version had character designs that felt far more alive than in this remake. They feel emotionless and dead. Even MCs resting bitch face is more expressive than in this one. Everything is darker, less detailed, and it seems to rely more on pre-made assets than the previous version. Disappointed.

Also, the dialogue is far worse, but I'm not sure if that's the translator's fault or the writer's.
That's what im saying, something feels off I don't know if it's the pacing or how it's written but I just can't follow the story well enough to grasp the true intentions of the main character without questioning everything that is going on, we don't really get any insight on who he is or truly what he is (he's just AN alien, what kind of alien? No clue they don't exactly say when I was reading and I'm not planning on reading enough to find out because I can't follow a-long), I decided to give up on trying to read this because on how everything played out, he did stuff that didn't make sense and he did things I didn't understand because the context was present so poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread