Form of Sympathy

Idk why am i so frustated with the story line, i mean its epic and sad at the same time

all throughout the chapters i just go :mad: because I'm feeling weird and sad and i dont know?? cjsnndncndbd 🤔🤔🤔

@maddallena @angeladlft

Both. Genetically, they are cousins--though I'm not certain they are "first" cousins. Could be any level of cousin. Could also be more complicated, but this is all I've picked up from the comic itself, no behind-the-scenes info.

(Are you familiar with Korean noona/oppa/dongsaeng relational terms? If so, sorry for over explaining.) But she is his noona (older sister) in the sense of an older girl with a noona-dongsaeng relationship (which you can have without any family ties, or within a family, and are also the terms for actual blood-related siblings). It also seems like she was welcomed into Yuri's family home and given the relation/position of their daughter/sister (though seems like not the full emotional deal from the parents maybe, though also they don't seem very familial to their own kids). So I guess you can say she's his adopted sister.

The sibling terms are similar to those in Japanese, though gender-specific for the speaker. I find them to be used even more freely and therefore ambiguously in Korean stuff I've seen and read than the Japanese equivalent.

Did Snow Flower Scans drop this comic after making another translating group stop posting chapters? >_>

Yuri has been nothing but a giant ass for ten chapters. I'm disappointed because I like the first series, but I'm dropping this. Sunwoo don't deserve someone this shitty as a partner.

right... i feel like what was yuri's "kind of edgy" behavior turned full-on evil in this. i hope vol 2 is his redemption arc bc damn

@Vemasi oh! i am somewhat familiar w korean relational terms, but since they translated it literally to "sister" i didn't catch onto that. thank u for responding!

drunk pushover teacher gets railed by asshole college student while simping for another dude. if ur into that u will ENJOY this

Yuri and Jiri are in an ambiguous relation right now, but that isn't entirely Yuri's fault. I don't like how some people are calling Yuri an asshole where Jiri isn't that better either. Rather than blaming someone, its just that both of them are too devastated. Even if they are trying to overcome it alone, they aren't able to. They are making mistakes along their way. Now that they care about each other a bit, I hope they would help each other to stand up. I really hope to see a healthy relation in season 2.
Though this manhwa is more angsty and sexual than the prequel "For your love" (which I really loved), this isn't bad. Give it a chance.

both yuri and jiri are going through the same thing, but yuri's actions were intentionally hurtful most of the time. he constantly lashes out (sometimes for no good reason) and
he had no business lying to jiri and forcing him to see his cousin and her husband. comparing the two of them just doesn't work bc jiri hasn't actually harmed anyone (except himself)

@angeladlft

Yes, I'm scanning back through trying to find out where I saw that she was his cousin and I can't find it, so maybe it was an author's note from For Your Love or something. Pretty sure I'm not making it up though, I feel like I already knew it from before. But seems like you've already read all the new chapters and I haven't yet, so I'll see how it shakes out.

Yuri's adopted noona is a cousin whose parents died, it's made clear in one of the later chapters where there is the funeral flashback, when Yuri and Teacher cry their eyes out in that hotel room.

Hi! Thank you for the great update! Just a question I cannot open chapter 25 the page crashes all the time but the rest of the chapter are ok!

Aggregator gang
I was reading For your love because I like reading in order and wondering who these 2 were from the prequel
looking forward

Users who are viewing this thread