Four Years Apart - Ch. 60

Contributor
@Duylam2089

Or she pinched her vagus nerve by her neck...

Seriously, that would certainly explain all the symptoms if it isn't love!

Did people really can't tell when they are in love? Like, she been so oblivious since forever.

Contributor
@forgettingforgetting

It just dawned on her that my boy has never stopped loving her after all these years.

Anyone would panic once realizing how insensitive and unperceptive she has been all this time. It's been ~15 years of her taking him for granted and belittling his feelings by not realizing it.

I don't know if I'm too jaded, but this romance is meh. I liked it at first but for some reason it feels drawn out and rushed at the same time.

@practicallyuseful Yes I feel the same. Like it really drew out this "FL is dense" trope but is suddenly rushing towards a "they're in love after all and will have a happy ending." It feels so forced.

Yikes I hoped she'd find out by herself because she wasn't that dense before but does it have to be Dohyun to tell her that

@practicallyuseful I feel exactly the same way. The initial concept drew me in and I enjoyed it when Kang was prickly at the beginning. But once the story depicts him as obsessed with Irae and unable to see anything outside of her, the whole thing started feeling boring.🥱

Also, she’s barely ever interacting with Kang. She’s only ever with Dohyun and I don’t remember any scene that made me go ‘wow, there are some fireworks flying between Kang and Irae.’

Also, who doesn’t know they’re in love!?

Users who are viewing this thread