Four Years Apart - Ch. 61

Contributor
Considering that she's not in it for Kang, but for herself, hypocrite much?

Hoping Noona gets some agency to tell her what for...

Fed-Kun's army
We're 3 chapters from the end wtf.
I find that this is such a weird plot line for an ending lol and please, can this red haired bitch shut the fuck up.

Still feels too rushed that she just suddenly realized her feelings. Especially with all her hesitations. I feel like it should take at least 5 more chapters for Irae to sort out her feeling and come to a resolution.

And since the start, this redhead has been nothing but annoying! Isn't she gonna have some character development?

I'm too old for him so it won't work out
?
I swear at this point she's just making up reasons to not be with him. That's not even CLOSE to what they said.

Also what is she doing going around referring to him as 'kid'??

Hey there little missy I don't think you have any right to be saying those things to irae...you are way out of line..
The audacity of this girl when she only wanted kang to debut and be popular so she can selfishly "monopolize" him and be popular alongside him...

Lolololol maybe it's cause I'm old now but Im annoyed at the red head for calling a 22 year old ajumma. Let's see how you feel when you get old.

calling an early twenties ahjumma IS an insult lmaooo ill snap at her if i was irae

Double-page supporter
The girl who shamelessly is trying to push Kang into an Idol life for her own good thinks she can criticize someone for shamelessness? B#tch

i seriously cannot stand red hair she barely knows their relationship and suddenly thinks she knows the best for kang? 😃

Users who are viewing this thread