Four Years Apart - Ch. 62

Contributor
Got told.

Even when she spent a considerable time at Kang's side, he never ONCE told her about his fiance. Goes to show how little of a relationship she has with him.

Nah girl what you did was not childish it was the fucking truth and that’s that. The childish one is that red bitch thinking she’s in a relationship already lmao girl sit down you’re embarrassing yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Ughh I really wanted to try and like this girl. Unrequited love rivals can be interesting and endearing in their own way when done differently. But, she's such a self-centered piece of shit who likes the "idea" of Kang more than the actual person and can't stand when her "fantasies" aren't a reality. She's just so annoying. I kind of hope that the author doesn't "redeem" her.

Gosh it's so annoying how she thinks she's entitled to dictate Kang's relationships especially when it's not her business. Also I hate that she went through is private things without his permission, its so damn rude

kept trying to convince myself that the red girl is okay but this chapter officially makes me dislike her. srsly who is she to speak to irae like that n acting all entitled ?? + looking thru the personal belongings of someone who explicitly told u not to look? TF. ik she’s a teen n all but i still dislike her uGh 🤬

also, thank you so much for the translations! i want to see more kang content 😌❤️

Red haired girl should get slapped, she acts like a 5 yr old throwing a tantrum over juice box. Like girl he is a person not an object, and he doesn't belong to you! Get over yourself.

Nahh, Kang's friend really getting on my nerves most of the time.. not only she doesn't respect his choice,most of the time she just thinking how it will benefit her relationship with Kang.. hahahaha ain't that hypocrite lil bitch?

That red head🤬 need to get slapped out of the picture... She's immature, clingy, arrogant & most important SELF-CENTRED tell me why Kang should choose you BRUH😏

Yes! Ugh, I'm so sick of that old trope where someone makes the couple prove their love in order to get their arbitrary permission to be together. It's none of their business! Nobody has the right to insert themselves into your relationship. I love how she handled that.

wrap is up bois. you can really tell the age difference between them

Users who are viewing this thread