FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 42

Did Kyuukei remove the credits page? Now I’m actually curious what it was about. I do hope they continue doing them though, despite whatever backlash they may receive.

I’ve personally always liked scanlators who go that little bit extra to add jokes, added context, and extra translations to their credits.
You can still find it on aggregator sites if you're that curious.
Mangadex Mod stepped in and said Kyuukei can't post nsfw credit pages on sfw series, so all credit pages 42 onwards were removed.
You can check out the thread on chapter 44 if you wanna see the mod's stance and kyuukei's response to the situation. So many ungrateful babies in said thread crying about it when they're reading a free translation from kyuukei lmao.

Dex-chan lover
You can still find it on aggregator sites if you're that curious.
Mangadex Mod stepped in and said Kyuukei can't post nsfw credit pages on sfw series, so all credit pages 42 onwards were removed.
You can check out the thread on chapter 44 if you wanna see the mod's stance and kyuukei's response to the situation. So many ungrateful babies in said thread crying about it when they're reading a free translation from kyuukei lmao.
Oh I thought it was just the usual unhinged fox posts. While I myself am not into loli stuff, I’ve never agreed with people who take issue with a scanlators throwaway comments on a credit page (or even within the chapter tbh).

They’re human so I don’t mind seeing a bit of their personality, and like you said, they do this for free, so I don’t mind them having fun with it. I just skip it if I don’t like it.

Dex-chan lover
You know, it's kinda funny, I made a rant as reply but I'll simplify my points:

1 - Yes I am proud of seeing worse, in fucking manga, I'm past 20 years reading mangas, gone through every single genre at this point, both safe and hentai, read and seen things I would never have imagined before, both good and bad, found things I never knew I could like, found new things to dislike, I am proud of my experiences and I have nothing to be ashamed of.

2 - you mentioning beheading and I honestly ask,  what that has to do with anything? We're in a manga community talking about mangas, why the fuck would anyone mean something completely unrelated?

3 - you all are called tourists because you act like clueless children, Kyuukei shenanigans are nothing, you can find infinitely more disturbing and offensive stuff in countless mangas without it even being hentai.

4 and last point - all your whining is pointless and futile, nobody gives a fuck if you find something offensive, because any experienced manga reader has seen worse than whatever Kyuukei do or avoid what they dislike, you all look like spoiled entitled children who expects everyone else to bend backwards so you feel better, or look like self righteous assholes doing virtue signaling.

You are more than welcome to point where did I complain about the fox ramblings, go on I am waiting.

Dex-chan lover
Chat I think people who attribute 2d lolis to literal CPs might got the PDF gene in their DNA

Dex-chan lover
Was wondering about what happened to the latest degenerative credit post. Funny how a mod actually stepped in to put a stop to it.

Users who are viewing this thread