Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Shoot the Invader

Dex-chan lover
So...This chapter is basically Among Us...Huh...

among-us-screenshot.jpg

maybe the real aliens were the friends we made along the way

Dex-chan lover
Alien just wants to run a diner, all these spies, military, and experimentally-altered things keep coming in, and not paying.
I feel bad for this hard working extra terrestrial, they just want to serve people affordable food and coffee.

What the actual fuck? Not only bio-weapons exist, also aliens? Jesus, its a sick place and I like it. Tnx for the chapter

As someone who has spent much of the past few days watching "Among Us" vids on YT, this chapter was pretty apt.

All of you people talking about "Among Us" and not talking about the references to The Thing are making me feel old.

There is some influence from "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?" in there too tho

Dex-chan lover
Interesting... chapters with a mystery are quite nice. I was thinking Orient Express thingamajig with all persons being the culprit and linked into a biomass/hivemind. Guess I was partly wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Fran is using smartphones now! How technology has improved! Franken Fran was released even before Apple iPhone 1.

Fed-Kun's army
cue x-files theme~

Also, damnit Fran stop bullying the Veronica!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, the premise reminds me of the game Carrion. (I highly recommend checking it out, btw.)

Users who are viewing this thread