Freak Island - Vol. 11 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
I wonder where the air comes from for his vocals. This is one of the most messed up manga I've ever seen here, but for some reason, I must see it to the end.

Eyy man keep up the good work. I hope you understand why i was upset. I can take jokes. Its just when they go on for too long i get annoyed. Sure you didnt stop the trollations compleatly but this is tolerable. I know you do this for no cash besides your patron so finding fun while doing this is admirable. Like i said i was just annoyed for how long the author took to update the series and it combined with "time to scew kabob" everytime i came to check i eventually got tired of it and just wanted to know what they said originally to be honest. As said good work man im glad you can put up with people like me and keep doin what youre doin.

now his truly not a human anymore, wonder if he can remove that guy thru surgery/brute force n regenerate again

@Nk9bjP4A Yeah it's a mess up story but with the time you enjoy it those troll lines are what make me smile, series with this kind of setting need to finish fast or else you got the hell we got here also I'm just gonna see if Marie and the MC have that kid finally that's a novel ''Don't worry I have your back'' truly funny.

The new editions have extra comic strips. Vol 1 actually has a new comic related to Freak Island, where some protesters (I guess) and cops invade the island....they are met by The father, daughter, and giant chainsaw brother...the 3rd volume has some comic involving a traditional Japanese couple and some cats (strange comic).

I bought the physical copy...so I am sure if you checked out a digital shop (not amazon jp though)...you could find the digital versions in pdf. I don;t do digital cause of my eyes...

Americans can't live without memes. Your brains are rotten from within.

This is definitely an inspiration from Voldemort behind Prof. Quirrel from Harry Potter.

Users who are viewing this thread