Free Draw - Ch. 42 - Sealing Notice (1)

how can you ask for 20 dollars per chapter, they are so short, and you're profiting from other peoples work. great job dude

@bakakyojn okay I'll stop after chapter 44.. then I can use my daily 10 hours for other work or studying then... why don't you try scanlating?

@Loexik you know if you just had your pay pal or patreon link on the last page noone would be complaining and a lot more people would be willing to donate to you but you just holding it over our head and saying "pay or else" just comes off greedy af

@Loexik a ton of scanlators and scanlation groups do it exactly the that way and noone has a problem with that. We'd be way more willing to give you money f you didn't blatantly hold it over our head that we're not getting chapters if we don't pay up. Another thing is that the price you were asking for was just waaayyy too high. There are some scanlators who also ask for money in exchange for chapters but it usually is at most like 10 $ per chapter and not 20 $ (or 30 $ like you originally asked for).
There's nothing wrong with asking people to donate to you if you're in a tough spot but the way you did it was pretty iffy.

@bakakyojn well put

If you just make the donation optional, you'll get a lot more money.
But if you say you won't translate a chapter until you get money for each one, it won't last very long.

Users who are viewing this thread