From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Ch. 1.1 - Severance

Dex-chan lover
There is 40 chapters latest chapter was released last week on manganato it ain’t the best website but I do read some mangas that don’t get updated here on mangadex on there

Dex-chan lover
There is 40 chapters latest chapter was released last week on manganato it ain’t the best website but I do read some mangas that don’t get updated here on mangadex on there
Does it? I usually use Manga updates to keep track if anybody's done anything anywhere, but it's been quiet on the existence of anything past 26 for this series.
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=172980

It will be a cold day in hell before I touch comikey.

Dex-chan lover
Does it? I usually use Manga updates to keep track if anybody's done anything anywhere, but it's been quiet on the existence of anything past 26 for this series.

they're scrapes of the actual official release by Square Enix publishing. you can read them for free on their Manga Up app. comic key is just re-releasing those as they license a bunch of Square Enix manga.

Dex-chan lover
L9va5_d.webp

Dex-chan lover
they're scrapes of the actual official release by Square Enix publishing. you can read them for free on their Manga Up app. comic key is just re-releasing those as they license a bunch of Square Enix manga.
Fair enough, I'm not doing any key bullshit or whatever fuck that noise guess I'll read on that site.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Square licensed this long ago for Manga Up along other series and comikey worked translating for them, so they are basically just re-releasing it for their website / app and sharing series, but all these chapters are ripped out there anyway and ahead of whatever KS group did

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Fun Fact!
this manga is actually translated in another website, by today it is over 40 translated chapters

Yup, the aggregator sites who don't care about people uploading content taken from official translations are up to 40 something chapters now. I just ended up bingeing the whole series again earlier this week.

Double-page supporter
FYI to anyone else, it’s free but still has to be unlocked and limited to a set # per day :/

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, another series picked up by Comikey. Oh well, time to visit the aggregator site. Thank God I use Brave, so no ads for me.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=172980

It will be a cold day in hell before I touch comikey.
Yeah the only pages I use are mangadex and manganato for manga some mangas that don’t get updated here are continuing over there and vice versa

Users who are viewing this thread