Ikusei Skill wa Mou Iranai to Yuusha Party o Kaiko Sareta no de, Taishoku Kingawari ni Moratta "Ryouchi" o Tsuyoku Shitemiru

Kicked out of the hero party?? Fief???????!!!!Oh my god. This. T. THIS IS GROUNDBREAKING!!!! I praise thee author san. Such originality!
Seriusly though fuck these lazy authors. All fucking copying eachother making the most boring shit ever. Whats next? Will the author introduce a fenrir? Perhaps some kind of companion like a girl slave that was not for sale because of reasons but somehow mc discovered her and bought her. Or maybe a demon king that doesnt want to kill humans. These fucking authors man. Maybe.. Oh MY GOOOOOOD!!! MAYBE.. HE.... WILL PUT AN EGG!!!!...... ON RICCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SUUUUUGGGOOOOOOOIIIII!!!!!!! EGGU ON RICEUUUU?!??!?!??!? SUUUUUUUGOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIII!!!!

Dex-chan lover
The title's almost half as long as the description...

For once the hero and his party aren't a bunch of a**holes that is quite refreshing in its own way.

Being kicked out without that cliche of betrayal already got me hooked.

Dex-chan lover
At first, I just assumed that it was just gonna be a boring "boo-hoo I got kicked out because the hero is actually an ass/the party members are just mean."

But then it turned out pretty... Wholesome. Uh.

The moment Eima appeared, I really regretted this isn't a revenge manga. But well, The Great Kingdom Founder huh, seems really interesting. Thanks for translation, looking forward to next chapters.

Well, it's refreshing that for once the author doesn't play the victim card with the MC, and happens to show that all the bonds he forged in his adventures weren't just an excuse for him to lash out against the world.

Wish other authors took notes. He was kicked not because he was found lacking but because had he continued, he would surely have been killed, and he took it in a mature way.

its possible for this manga to become an 8 or 9 star, but it is also possible for it to become a 6 star. only time will tell

Users who are viewing this thread