Ikusei Skill wa Mou Iranai to Yuusha Party o Kaiko Sareta no de, Taishoku Kingawari ni Moratta "Ryouchi" o Tsuyoku Shitemiru

His problem isn't his level. In fact we don't even know yet if there are levels in the world. His problem is his skills. They're only at intermediate level which doesn't cut it for the highest difficulty quests. The main character himself accepts the fact that he can't keep up. He's not happy about it but has come to accept it. He doesn't want to be a training robot so the existence of structured training programs is immaterial to the narrative at hand.

what time period is this set in???
Is it medieval period or the industrial period??
Can the author make up their mind.

I think it’s neat that they give an explanation for the one melee chick wearing bikini armor, and the fact that bikini armor is far from being the norm for swordswomen

So what's the deal with Tiana and the Mc, where they a couple before he left the party or was it just two people with unrequited feelings?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this manga is pretty good, the mc has a robin the tactician skill of double exp and checking future skills and this is rare to see a party of good people instead of douche people, this has the potential to become a good manga and also best girl chiyo bc she is thicc and thanks for translating this potential good manga translator san!!

127631949_729174191328580_3972603486766925965_o.jpg

Don't know anything about the manga, but I swear, there has to be a limit to how long a title can be. Right? There are many other mangas that have literal sentences for titles.

So basically MC plays his territory like a Civ game and starts to abuse an exploit that would've been fixed in an actual civ game or made much harder to pull off

Kinda bland, not bad per se but nothing that really makes it stand out so far. I'd honestly pick it up if I were you and follow it till chapter 30. If there isn't anything major by chapter 30 then I'll drop it. Looks promising though!

@DJKenji
are they good people thou ? they may have not humiliated him like the others manga and but the thing they have given him is just extra work rather than a parting gift because they have given him a destroyed land to rule with no budget at all and he have to restore it to its original glory which just suck more than being just an average adventure also he doesn't even know that place language which would really suck since people would often ridicule their leader for being stupid for shit like this not to mention he can't sign any paper because he can't read the content

@ThatHurt That's about where I am at. I read ahead in the wn but this is more like a slice of life, not much of a story. I had forgotten about it since I read it a while back. Read it again and realized why I had dropped it. There just isn't much that happens. Not bad but not good either, its just kind of there.

Better suited as filler material while you wait on other stuff to release.

Dex-chan lover
Whenever i see "harem" without "romance" i just expect females to pop outta nowhere and fall in love with the MC for no fucking reason.

holy fuck I'm one to complain when people call the mc a beta but god dam is he ever a beta, have some confidence you stupid fuck

Dex-chan lover
if it keeps up with teh cringe ecchi from last chapter might be a drop honestly

Users who are viewing this thread