From the Grave and Back - Ch. 46

Bruh can this MC grow some emotions or something?

Also, damn, how cool it would be to also get another shot at life...

well, damn holy grail of motherfucking chocolate milk.
This is something for sure.

And they never learn...

(Wouldn't have it expected any other way)

Thanks for the food~
Really enjoyed it (* ̄︶ ̄)

That top-down of his class is muy estupido tho (  ̄ー ̄) So entitled... Blaming someone for "being better than you at something and being rewarded for it" is just the summum of pettiness xD

Some humans ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍

This dude said: I think he needs it more than me. Basically helping him out and he gets cursed at from Mr. Top of the class. The saltiness has pickled his brain lol

thank you so much for mass release! it was really great, i really like this manhwa. Thank you for translation and keep up the good work ❤️

Dex-chan lover
The brain had been pickled to the extreme state where this idiot can't think straight despite being the top student

Thanks for the mass release!

Double-page supporter
I don't get it though, was the prof giving the project solely to kim? or was he recruiting kim as a slave in the guise of educational experience purposes? hmmm

My guess the professor wanted him as the project manager and was going to pay him reasonably but take what the profit was and be in a supervisor capacity instead of the grind.

Kim is enterprising so it makes sense that he goes for a profit split as he would do the work and at a high level.

Users who are viewing this thread